hey stranger how have you been?

  • camz30lm0k4j8@4drk.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2006
      My online nickname is Babedoll18 (if you want to know my real name ask me and I will probably tell you)

      I\'m 18 years old and bisexual. I am 5\'8' tall and weigh about 121 lbs. I have light brown hair and hazel eyes.

      I love dressing up and roleplaying on my webcam it\'s very fun and I love the attention I get. Webcams let me do a lot of things I would love to do in real life but provides me with an extra layer of safety and allows me to have discreet relationships or get to know people before meeting them IRL

      here is the link to my cam

      s135xgc54s§286¤nwdk¤kst¬Æ¿¥§y5¿0æ08æx817¢fcqÆ9¢6kk