wanna chat on cam with 20/f?

  • camz30lm0k4j8@4drk.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2006
      Hi there, I love meeting people online & playing on my webcam.

      People always ask so here is a litte about me: Age: 20, Sexual Preference: Bisexual, Height: 64inches, Weight: 111 lbs, Measurements: 34C-24-34

      Now that we have that out of the way if you think you might wanna chat it up come say hi

      «h2¤«ñ1°ÞnÆ78rrcµjm§±vvd±bq0æ46v°4kzñæ¤f0fcxs¬Þ88m