Don's Venus and Saturn

  • jculver77801
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2007
      Very nice image, Don. What camera are you using?

      Judy
    • Don E. Bray
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2007
        Thanks, Judy. Canon S2Is, but I did use a tripod this time. Would surely like to add Mercury to the group, but it is real hard to locate low in the sky, near the Sun, and behind the clouds that the evening seems to bring in.

        Don

        On 8 Jun 2007, at 8:42 AM, jculver77801 wrote:

        Very nice image, Don. What camera are you using?

        Judy

        Don E. Bray, Ph.D., P. E.
        Don E. Bray, Inc.
        Mail P. O. Box 10315, College Station, Texas 77842-0315
        Ship 1601 Fontaine Street, College Station, Texas 77845-5612
        USA
        Office 979-693-9301
        Fax 979-693-9301
        Cellular 979-492-9534