Re: [brazosastro] Clear Skies Tonight!

  • Judy Culver
    Message 1 of 26 , May 7, 2009
      I actually did get a little observing done last night.  It was a little hazy, but the moon was so bright you couldn't see any faint fuzzies anyway.  The moon and Saturn were spectacular!  I could only see 3 of Saturn's moons, but I think the seeing was really good.  The craters on the moon were crisp and not moving around like usual.

      Judy