Re: Ola!

  • marymaia
    Message 1 of 1401 , Aug 1, 1999
      Hi again! :c)<br>I'm not Carioca or Paulistana, I
      just know people who live in these cities, and I also
      have some relatives there. <br>The Portuguese spoken
      in Brazil is different from the one spoken in
      Portugal. The accent is totally different, and some
      expressios and word meanings (like slangs) are very
      different too. <br><br>I need to post informations about
      several cities here, so I think I'll find some nice
      webpages with cool information about Brazil and post
      here.<br>I have a webpage about Brazil in my homepage. The
      address is
    • Eduardo Rocha
      Message 1401 of 1401 , Apr 30, 2005
        add to msn eduardo@... ok?