Re: Invest in Brazil

  • Donald R
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2012
      Seems the 'red neck' was a member of this group. He has been 'deleted' and 'banned' as a trouble maker.

      Donald

      --- In brazilsjoint@yahoogroups.com, Donald Reid <andetur@...> wrote:

      > Today I received an email from an obvious 'red neck' and this is my answer ...

    • Donald Reid
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 29, 2012
        John, thank you!

        I think we should just drop it unless he continues to harress me.

        Sometimes, I, too, think I have bitten off too much but I have never been a
        'quitter' and there is my daughter who is graduating from A & M and will be
        returning to Brazil. Brazil needs qualified technically trained young people. I
        have been for years a project designer and that is my strong point. It takes
        young people to make them work.

        Thanks for being out there still and am sorry you had to return for
        what-ever-reason ... makes me feel good ...

        He probably was 'stoned' ... agreed!

        Seems many do seem to resent the former 'third world' and their rise to
        importance while theirs crumbles .....

        Donald