Fantastic investment - Brazil

  • Donald R
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16 12:40 PM

      This is my final selection of a car for our tours! A Palio Adventure 2000 ... excellent condition. Needs to be concluded very fast! My old  car was the same but !999.. This car runs very cheap on gasoline or natural gas!

      A partner or partners (could be two or three) would only have to invest (single or together) about $ 10,000 together to have 1/3 interest in the tours. This includes taxes, insurance and licenses! OR An alternative would be to loan us the money ... $ 10,000 .... and receive 5% interest on the principle balance each month. That is 60% per year! US$ or R$ (US dollars or Brazilian reais) paid from our USA account.

      If you are interested contact Donald at andetur@...  ......

      Note: This investment would not qualify one for an Investment Visa (residence) but could be very

      lucrative.

      Donald