Quotes of the Day

  • Troy C. Bains
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2010
      I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
        - Mae West
      .
      When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer 'Present' or 'Not guilty.'
        - Theodore Roosevelt
      .
      And remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
        - Earl Mac Rauch
      .

      .
      *
      Live well, laugh often, love much!!!

      Troy C Bains
      Parnamirim, RN, Brasil

      Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder
      and your hand over my mouth . .   AMEN!

    • Troy C Bains
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 17, 2010
        The squeaking wheel doesn't always get the grease. Sometimes it gets replaced.
        - Vic Gold
        .
        An honest politician is one who, when he is bought, will stay bought.
        - Simon Cameron
        .
        It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.
        - Judith Martin
        .
        .
        *