Where are you?

  • Donald Reid
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2010
      We're living in an increasingly open and revealing world where people are eager to tell you where they are, where they've been or are from, and what they're doing. Not everyone is so eager, but location-sharing is a rising trend that is not to be ignored. Naturally, the phenomenon will have a growing impact the services we can offer to members.

      BLOG http://americanslivinginbrazil.ning.com