An Apartmen in Rio

  • scorpe_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007
      hello every one :)

      I am looking for an apartment to rent in Rio for the period from
      Febreuary to march. My main interest is FLamengo area or any area
      close to it. The aparment will be used by one person, so the size
      should not be so big.

      If any one is interested or have a certain contact please do
      replay my e-mail. I do understand that this is the peak of the season
      in Rio so the prices may be a little high than usuall.

      Have a nice day every one.:)

      ScorpE,