travelling fun & business

  • rcresearch
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 14, 2007
      Hey everybody,

      I am planning a trip in Brazil for next year, not sure where though.
      Hopeufully being part of this group will give me an idea of were to go
      to have fun and maybe make a few contacts to establish some business
      relations.

      SO, I will be reading a bit here and there and then I will have some
      questions... looks like a cool place.

      If anyone is interested in some small trade business, give me a shot!

      ciao
    • eric karr
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 14, 2007
        you could look me up on your trip here I am in Rio
        what industry are you in ?
        regards
        Eric in Bangu

        --- rcresearch <rcresearch@...> wrote:

        > Hey everybody,
        >
        > I am planning a trip in Brazil for next year, not
        > sure where though.
        > Hopeufully being part of this group will give me an
        > idea of were to go
        > to have fun and maybe make a few contacts to
        > establish some business
        > relations.
        >
        > SO, I will be reading a bit here and there and then
        > I will have some
        > questions... looks like a cool place.
        >
        > If anyone is interested in some small trade
        > business, give me a shot!
        >
        > ciao

        http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
      • luca paola
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 15, 2007
          is long time i try to get some contact with some one local but nver happen also for us to open an restaurant this group i don t understed the scope acually

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 15, 2007
            restaurant hotel bussines and real estate

            --- rcresearch <rcresearch@yahoo. com> wrote:

            > Hey everybody,
            >
            > I am planning a trip in Brazil for next year, not
            > sure where though.
            > Hopeufully being part of this group will give me an
            > idea of were to go
            > to have fun and maybe make a few contacts to
            > establish some business
            > relations.
            >
            > SO, I will be reading a bit here and there and then
            > I will have some questions... looks like a cool place.
            >
            > If anyone is interested in some small trade
            > business, give me a shot!
            >
            > ciao

          • rcresearch
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 15, 2007
              Hi Eric,

              sure, contact me at the following email.

              rcresearch@...

              I am into product development, investments, and import/export.

              later

              --- In brazilsjoint@yahoogroups.com, eric karr <lizardlips33771@...>
              wrote:

              > you could look me up on your trip here I am in Rio
              > what industry are you in ?
              > regards
              > Eric in Bangu
            • rcresearch
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 15, 2007
                Hi Luca,

                Where are you located?

                You want to open a restaurant?

                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 15, 2007
                  Definitely, this might be interesting... we need to chat

                  --- In brazilsjoint@yahoogroups.com, luca paola <coolgodown@...> wrote:

                  > restaurant hotel bussines and real estate

                • eric karukin
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 19, 2007
                    Luca
                    I think a friend of mine in the North East area of Brasil would be
                    of some interest to you, his name is Capt Donald, He has some
                    different projects going on in the realestate field and I am sure
                    some other projects as well
                    The NE seems to be where the Europeans are putting there money into
                    different resorts and from what I heard a golf course or 2 lol
                    His web address is www.andetur.com.br
                    you can mention to him I spoke with you and reccommend him very
                    highly
                    Regards
                    Eric in Bangu

                    wrote:

                    > is long time i try to get some contact with some one local but
                    nver happen also for us to open an restaurant this group i don t
                    understed the scope acually

                  • luca paola
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 21, 2007
                      how i an find some travell guide also any web site wich classified they use in brazil or wich chat also to make some contact pleaase advise

                      paola

                      His web address is http://www.andetur.com.br; also http://www.andetur.biz

                      wrote:

                      > is long time i try to get some contact with some one local but
                      nver happen also for us to open an restaurant this group i don t
                      understed the scope acually

                    • luca paola
                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 22, 2007
                        i would like to ha ve travell arounf the cost of brazil could you please put me in contact with a guide