hello

  • nunyo
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 1, 2007
      i'm new to the group. i was wondering if anyone here could point me in
      the right direction for getting info on buying land in brazil. what
      websites should i research? what are some good areas for land should i
      look into? is there a government website i should visit that has a lot
      of good info on brazil? i do plan on visiting first. thanks if anyone
      can help.
    • eric karukin
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 1, 2007
        --- In brazilsjoint@yahoogroups.com, "nunyo" <mingyupower@...> wrote:

        keep in mind Brasil is a buyer beware country when it comes to buying
        property, don´t believe anything anyone says about the property with
        out having it´s records checked in the Cartoria or city hall type
        locations here. Make sure you hire a reputable Atty for any transaction
        you do ,it will be well worth it.
        I am not aware of any central website or newspaper just for realestate
        here in Brasil , Alot is sold thru word of mouth and is usally the best
        way to find property here.
        Take a look at Andetur.com Look up a gentleman named Capt.Donald
        He is very up to date on the NE part of the country and he also has a
        web page for realestate investments as well
        Good Luck
        Eric in Bangu

        > i'm new to the group. i was wondering if anyone here could point me
        in
        > the right direction for getting info on buying land in brazil. what
        > websites should i research? what are some good areas for land should
        > look into? is there a government website i should visit that has a
        lot
        > of good info on brazil? i do plan on visiting first. thanks if anyone
        > can help.

      • nunyo
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 1, 2007
          hey thanks for the info but the website you gave me does not work. i
          could not find the person you suggested i look up either. so if you
          can check and see if the site is up or if you miss spelled it. thanks

          --- In brazilsjoint@yahoogroups.com, "eric karukin"
          <lizardlips33771@...> wrote:

          > --- In brazilsjoint@yahoogroups.com, "nunyo" <mingyupower@> wrote:
          > >
          > keep in mind Brasil is a buyer beware country when it comes to
          buying
          > property, don´t believe anything anyone says about the property
          with
          > out having it´s records checked in the Cartoria or city hall type
          > locations here. Make sure you hire a reputable Atty for any
          transaction
          > you do ,it will be well worth it.
          > I am not aware of any central website or newspaper just for
          realestate
          > here in Brasil , Alot is sold thru word of mouth and is usally the
          best
          > way to find property here.
          > Take a look at Andetur.com Look up a gentleman named Capt.Donald
          > He is very up to date on the NE part of the country and he also has
          > web page for realestate investments as well
          > Good Luck
          > Eric in Bangu
          >
          > > i'm new to the group. i was wondering if anyone here could point
          me
          > in
          > > the right direction for getting info on buying land in brazil.
          what
          > > websites should i research? what are some good areas for land
          should
          > > look into? is there a government website i should visit that has
          > lot
          > > of good info on brazil? i do plan on visiting first. thanks if
          anyone
          > > can help.

        • Maria
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 2, 2007
            Hi Nunyo,

            Donald Reid is in the USA now (getting back soon), so that could be
            why the sites are down. Sending the links to all his sites:
            http://www.andetur.com.br
            http://www.acari-rn.com.br
            http://www.abtc-brasil.org
            http://www.andetur.biz

            He has been like 38 yrs in Brazil and helps a lot of people
            interested in i8nvestment here.
            BTW, he is also a member of this group.

            Maria

          • nunyo
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 2, 2007
              thanks a lot maria! these sites look good. i'm going to look for
              donald reid on here. if i can't find him please tell me what his
              user name is. thanks a lot!

              --- In brazilsjoint@yahoogroups.com, "Maria" <oloroke@...> wrote:

              > Hi Nunyo,
              >
              > Donald Reid is in the USA now (getting back soon), so that could
              be
              > why the sites are down. Sending the links to all his sites:
              > http://www.andetur.com.br
              > http://www.acari-rn.com.br
              > http://www.abtc-brasil.org
              > http://www.andetur.biz
              >
              > He has been like 38 yrs in Brazil and helps a lot of people
              > interested in i8nvestment here.
              > BTW, he is also a member of this group.
              >
              > Maria
              >
              > --- In brazilsjoint@yahoogroups.com, "nunyo" <mingyupower@> wrote:
              > >
              > > hey thanks for the info but the website you gave me does not
              work.
              > > could not find the person you suggested i look up either. so if
              you
              > > can check and see if the site is up or if you miss spelled it.
              > thanks
              > >
              > > --- In brazilsjoint@yahoogroups.com, "eric karukin"
              > > <lizardlips33771@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > --- In brazilsjoint@yahoogroups.com, "nunyo" <mingyupower@>
              wrote:

              > > > keep in mind Brasil is a buyer beware country when it comes to
              > > buying
              > > > property, don´t believe anything anyone says about the
              property
              > > with
              > > > out having it´s records checked in the Cartoria or city hall
              type
              > > > locations here. Make sure you hire a reputable Atty for any
              > > transaction
              > > > you do ,it will be well worth it.
              > > > I am not aware of any central website or newspaper just for
              > > realestate
              > > > here in Brasil , Alot is sold thru word of mouth and is usally
              > the
              > > best
              > > > way to find property here.
              > > > Take a look at Andetur.com Look up a gentleman named
              Capt.Donald
              > > > He is very up to date on the NE part of the country and he
              also
              > has
              > > > web page for realestate investments as well
              > > > Good Luck
              > > > Eric in Bangu

              > point
              > > me
              > > > in
              > > what
              > > should
              > has
              > > > lot
              > > anyone

            • Maria
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 3, 2007
                Hi Nunyo,
                He answered you in the previous message...did you miss it?
                "Hi all,

                Still in the states ... returning on the 16th to Belem .... then
                touring down to Natal. Be glad to help.

                I can be reached in Houston by phone (713) 937-7963 ... best to send
                me
                an email before calling as I am out resolving things while here. I
                will
                reply with the best time to call.

                Capt. Donald Reid - Andetur Brasil Ltda"

              • nunyo
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 4, 2007
                  ooh ok i did not know that was directed at me. thanks for pointing it
                  out.
                • luca paola
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 10, 2007
                    > Hello my name is Paola and im happy to have join this group i will
                    travell to brazil and assist my boos to this trip im 31 italian and
                    he his 30 italian also and he is part of a pool of italian
                    entrapenuer i will assist him for this trip for the main purpose of
                    reserch he would like to open an italian restaurants in several city .

                    > I'am looking to get mail and informetion and out lenght of stay
                    beetween brazil and fly back to miami it will be all from november to
                    march he own another restaurants in miami.

                    > I would like to find few guy educated to take us around to brazil
                    and show us the cuty for us to make our reserch.

                    > We also would like to move round with a confortebole car and have a
                    main base in a city kind of full villa service with 3 to 5 guys work
                    in the house cleannig and personal service assistence

                    > Thnk you to let me join this group and i hope to have good news we
                    are contacting also the ICE in brazil