SUSHI IN RIO?

  • Steve Heintzz
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4 7:34 AM
      SUSHI & Sashimi

      I will be in Rio in about two weeks and I am starved for some good
      Sushi! (Non existent in Panama)

      Does anybody have an suggestions for What is the best Sushi Restaurant
      in Rio?

    • Maria
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11 8:03 AM
        Here are some addresses:
        1)Sushi Leblon
        Rua Dias Ferreira, 256. phones: 2512-7830 & 2274-1342-better make
        reservations $$$ considered the most expensive
        2)Azumi
        Rua Ministro Viveiros Castro 127, Copacabana phone:2541-4294. $$
        considered the best in Rio
        3)Madame Butterfly
        Rua Barão da Torre 472, Ipanema phone: 2267-4347). $$$
        Very traditional Japanese
        4)Togu
        Rua Dias Ferreira, 90 - Leblon phone: tel. 2294-2749). $$$
        5)Manekineko Diferente
        Rua Dias Ferreira 410. phone :2540-7461 $$$

        Are you coming to São Paulo? Much better restaurants and food,
        specially Japanese (larger Japanese population outside of Japan)

        In Rio you will find good food just on expensive restaurants

        I will be in Rio on April 20th

        Maria
        --- In brazilsjoint@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Heintzz" <sheintzz@...>