Re: RES: [Brazil's Joint] Introducing my self

  • scorpion tear
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2007
      I thank you for your kind Massage ...

      As for helping me learning the Portoguese language it seems nice to be able to practice a forign language with a native speaker but i will have to learn the basics of the language first :).

      Be Safe and have a nice day.

      ScorpE

      Clayton Oliveira - TRIBC <croliveira@...> wrote:
      Welcome Scorpe.

      You are from a beutifull place.

      Learn portuguese isn't hard if you really like of this, because the
      language isn't very easy.

      I will be available to help you where you to need

      Cordially

      Clayton Oliveira