NEED HELP

  • MO
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006
      HI,
      plz can any one tell me how to write down this address in portuguese
      and is this the correct address
      Street I Cheep XI, 1604 room 21 neighborhood Highly of the grotto
      Zip code 05468-140
      They are Paulo SP Brazil
      thanx
    • Felicien Kadiata Lota
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
        Just my guess:

        Rua I Cheep XI 1604
        Apartemento 21 Grotto ( or Apt. 21 Grotto)
        CEP. 05468-140
        Sao Paulo/SP.

        If I made mistake, someone may correct me.

        MO <mustaqeem_bs@...> wrote:
        HI,
        plz can any one tell me how to write down this address in portuguese
        and is this the correct address
        Street I Cheep XI, 1604 room 21 neighborhood Highly of the grotto
        Zip code 05468-140
        They are Paulo SP Brazil
        thanx

      • Roberta B. G. Santana
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
          Hello...

          I checked the CEP (Post code) in www.cep.com.br (or www.correios.com.br) and I found the street.
          You can write like this:

          Para: NAME OF THE PERSON OR COMPANY
          Rua Pio XI, n°1064, ap 21
          Alto de Pinheiros
          São Paulo - SP
          CEP: 05468-140
          Brasil

          If it's an appartment (where someone is living): ap 21
          If it's a room (company or business): sala 21
          If you're abroad, put "Brasil" below the cep, if you're inside the country, is not necessary.

          Then in the other side of the letter you put:
          De: YOUR NAME
          YOUR ADDRESS

          "Para" means "to".
          "De" means "from".