Re: [Brazil's Joint] learning more about brasil

  • denise brooks
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
      Obrigada Mena,
      I recieved an invite already and have joined but if you would like a friend, look me up on orkut to chat!!
      Have a great and peaceful day
      Denise

      troppoallegra <troppoallegrany@...> wrote:
      Oi Denise,

      I can invite you to Orkut but I need your email address.

      Mena

      In brazilsjoint@yahoogroups.com, bill lawson <jechathani@y...> wrote:
      > denise,
      > I am not from Brasil but I am very much interested in
      > Brasil, especially Bahia, and would appreiate the
      > opportunity to practice and learn Portuguese.
      > obrigada,
      > Bill
      >
      > --- denise brooks <debeemee@y...> wrote:
      >
      > > hello to all,
      > > I am an american who has traveled to brasil. I
      > > would like to talk more to brasilians and be able to
      > > practice and learn portuguese. If anyone happens to
      > > be a member of orkut and could extend me an
      > > invitation I would appreciate it!!! Bom dia and
      > > obrigada to all!!!!!
      > > Denise Brooks
      > > debeemee@y...

      > > removed]

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

      Swivel joint Joint pain Brazil travel visa Joint pain relief Brazil calling card Brazil tourist visa