Permission to live in Brazil?

  • p_beith
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2005
      I am wanting to get a visa that would allow me to live in Brazil
      permanently. I does not seem I will get help from the consulate here
      in Buenos Aires. Does any one know whether it is possible to apply for
      a permanent visa if I go to Brazil?

      Sorry if this question is not interesting for most people.

      Regards,
      Paul.
    • andetur
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2005
        Paul,

        The rules are very specific .... marriage, investment or retirement ...
        there is also a work visa which is extremely difficult to obtain as the
        employer must prove that there is no available Brazilian qualified in
        your work catagory.

        Donald - Andetur
      • John A Donnarumma
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 13, 2005