Re: [Brazil's Joint] I am planning a trip to Brazil

  • MCAM AM
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 2, 2005
      Sure......
      carsonjames2003 <carson@...> wrote:--- In brazilsjoint@yahoogroups.com, MCAM AM <crisyoung19@y...> wrote:
      > I live in Ipanema beach, and it is the best place to stay in Rio. It
      is a great beach so far, and has a beautiful sunset. You will enjoy
      staying in Ipanema. Nice place to go for dinner is an Irish Pub called
      Shenenengan´s .....

      Why go all the way to Rio De Janeiro and go to an Irish Pub???
      I agree about Ipenama: See my photo posted in the photo section. Move
      on down to Paraty (Parachee), a wonderful unique place on this planet!
      James Carson (in London)

      ---------------------------------

    • eric
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 17, 2005
        so james you know Paraty
        spend much time in Angra?

        MCAM AM <crisyoung19@...> wrote:
        Sure......
        carsonjames2003 <carson@...> wrote:--- In brazilsjoint@yahoogroups.com, MCAM AM <crisyoung19@y...> wrote:
        > I live in Ipanema beach, and it is the best place to stay in Rio. It
        is a great beach so far, and has a beautiful sunset. You will enjoy
        staying in Ipanema. Nice place to go for dinner is an Irish Pub called
        Shenenengan´s .....

        Why go all the way to Rio De Janeiro and go to an Irish Pub???
        I agree about Ipenama: See my photo posted in the photo section. Move
        on down to Paraty (Parachee), a wonderful unique place on this planet!
        James Carson (in London)

        ---------------------------------

        Brazil Enjoy

      • Vushinu Krisna
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 18, 2005
          Hi Eric....

          My name is Érica, and im from Rio too...
          Paraty is marvelouse place, historical!. Angra is pretty too....and if your intention is visit Angra, extend your trip to Ilha Grande is about 2 hours by boat, IS PEACE OF HEAVEN in earth. This is my Big suggestion!

          Hugs and have a nice trip
          Érica Fer (Rio de Janeiro)

          eric <nationalwholesale@...> escreveu:
          so james you know Paraty
          spend much time in Angra?

          MCAM AM <crisyoung19@...> wrote:
          Sure......
          carsonjames2003 <carson@...> wrote:--- In brazilsjoint@yahoogroups.com, MCAM AM <crisyoung19@y...> wrote:
          > I live in Ipanema beach, and it is the best place to stay in Rio. It
          is a great beach so far, and has a beautiful sunset. You will enjoy
          staying in Ipanema. Nice place to go for dinner is an Irish Pub called
          Shenenengan´s .....

          Why go all the way to Rio De Janeiro and go to an Irish Pub???
          I agree about Ipenama: See my photo posted in the photo section. Move
          on down to Paraty (Parachee), a wonderful unique place on this planet!
          James Carson (in London)

          ---------------------------------

          Brazil Enjoy

          Swivel joint Joint pain Brazil travel visa Joint pain relief Brazil calling card Brazil tourist visa

        • eric
          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 19, 2005
            hello erica
            i just returned to the states after being in angra for 4 months
            was paying 200 real for an apartment just outside central
            i will return to the area in dec .
            where in rio do you stay
            eric