Re: New Member Intro

  • chocolate1062850
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2005
      ---hello my name is aisha im a black female student from guinea aand
      sierra leone the beautiful mama africa!!!! I AM ALSO NEW TO THIS
      GROUP AND I AM VERY INTERESTED IN TALKING TO NEW PEOPLE, i my self
      love zouk music AND LATIN MUSIC as well as many other music such as
      ragga i went to see kassav in france 2002 in concert i danced soo
      much but it was good fun but i find in london they are no zouk artis
      comin gover to perfrom they say they dio not have a big enough
      audience . I LOVE GOOD MUSIC AND its the killa beat that can make you
      do some naughty things on the dance floor well i just Thought i
      should say hello if you cannot read this translte it ok and mail me
      back I WILL LOVE TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU OK BYE
    • The Man
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 4, 2005
        hello,

        just wanted to say hello. This is Matt from Australia hope to chat with ya more ;)

        chocolate1062850 <chocolate1062850@...> wrote:

        ---hello my name is aisha im a black female student from guinea aand
        sierra leone the beautiful mama africa!!!! I AM ALSO NEW TO THIS
        GROUP AND I AM VERY INTERESTED IN TALKING TO NEW PEOPLE, i my self
        love zouk music AND LATIN MUSIC as well as many other music such as
        ragga i went to see kassav in france 2002 in concert i danced soo
        much but it was good fun but i find in london they are no zouk artis
        comin gover to perfrom they say they dio not have a big enough
        audience . I LOVE GOOD MUSIC AND its the killa beat that can make you
        do some naughty things on the dance floor well i just Thought i
        should say hello if you cannot read this translte it ok and mail me
        back I WILL LOVE TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU OK BYE

      • isatu haddi jalloh