Re: [Brazil's Joint] Hi everyone!Translations

  • Maria
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2004
      Hi
      Fukami!
      Doing translations is a nice side job , mainly because you can
      continue traveling. Since I am always between Brazil and the US, I
      just have to use my laptop and do my work wherever you are. It is
      also something needed everywhere, you never lack work if you're good
      at
      it,

      Maria

      --- In brazilsjoint@yahoogroups.com, <mandarinorange@c...>