Vacationing Dec. 20th to Jan. 4th

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2003
      My buddy & I are coming to Brazil from Canada during the above dates
      and would love to meet some people to hang out with, show us a good
      time & generally party with us from one city or another. We would
      like to meet anyone who offer us a place to stay for a night or two
      as well. We're two upstanding, fun loving guys who are on vacation
      and looking for beaches, sun, & parties! Email to
      jj_forward@...