Re: Welcome Dana!

  • Dana_Said
    Message 1 of 1401 , Dec 1, 1999
      Muito obrigada Mariana!<br><br>The answer to both
      your questions is : YES!!!! and i'm excited but these
      two new events very very much!!! I am currently
      working as a Marketing Manager for a Company that deals
      with building material supplies and oil field supplies
      in the UAE, a very small country in the Middle
      East.. However, i think I might change jobs soon.. I've
      travelled alot in my life, and lived in many different
      places.. namely : Beirut, Lebanon for 4 years, and then I
      moved to the UK. I have a BA in Political Science and
      an MSC in Business Management.. I'm very active
      socially but I enjoy a bit of pece and quite every now and
      then..!! :-)<br><br>Basically, that's me in less than 500
      words! <br><br>I would love to know more about the rest
      of the members.. and I would also like to know
      whether the club holds any chat events.. I'm a founder of
      a club as well for my peers from whre I was living
      before.. so I know how difficult it is to gert more than
      person on the net at the same time!<br><br>Well, i hope
      we get to chat soon..<br><br>Ate logo for
    • Eduardo Rocha
      Message 1401 of 1401 , Apr 30, 2005
        add to msn eduardo@... ok?