looking for brazilian artists to join photography project

  • noblerbees
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2002
      I am organizing a world-wide project involving photography.

      Artists from around the world will take a series of simultaneous
      photos. The scenes which will be captured by these photos, although
      not necessarily related in theme or subject matter, will be related
      in that they occurred at the exact same time throughout the world.
      That is, these scenes, although separated by great distances, are
      intrinsically linked by time.

      I am looking for an brazilian artist to join this project.
      Interested?

      More details at: http://www.noblerbees.com/cameraproject.html
      Email me at: noblerbees@yahoo.

      Thanks.