Family

  • k_cusson
    Message 1 of 1401 , Jan 2, 2002
      Although I have had some negative things happen
      about and from Brasilian people.I found that I have had
      alot more good than bad.<br>I have been treaqted by
      most as either a long time friend or moistly a member
      of the family.<br>I will always have aspecial place
      in my heart for the Brasilian people and for Brasil.
    • Eduardo Rocha
      Message 1401 of 1401 , Apr 30 8:48 PM
        add to msn eduardo@... ok?