Re: where can I find a good brazilian pl

  • cesarmcp
    Message 1 of 1401 , Oct 11, 2001
      There aren't any good places in Jersey. You would
      need to go to NY for great places. I lived there 15
      years ago and they had this placed call SOB(nope it's
      not a swear word) it stands for Sounds of Brazil.
      Look it up on the Net to see if stills there and for
      the location. However, you should be able to find
      other places easily on the net also. Good
      luck!<br><br>Cesar
    • Eduardo Rocha
      Message 1401 of 1401 , Apr 30, 2005
        add to msn eduardo@... ok?