Come join Brasil Brasileiro Club

  • abueno97
    Message 1 of 1401 , May 1, 2001
      Hello members of Brazil's Point! A few months ago
      I created a new club called Brasil Brasileiro
      (<a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/brazilsjoint target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/brazilsjoint</a>), which we have been trying to make more active
      lately posting suggestions of sites that have online
      Portuguese lessons, new photographs, poetry and lyrichs
      translations, tips of tourism in Brazil and also travel
      stories. <br><br>Brasil Brasileiro's original purpose was
      to be not only a meeting place for Brazilians, but
      also a place where everyone can learn about Brazilian
      culture and the country's natural attractions. <br><br>I
      have recently begun writing a travel account of a
      4,440 kilometer trip I made inside Brazil, through the
      states of Minas Gerais, Bahia, Esp�rito Santo, Rio de
      Janeiro and S�o Paulo. The story has descriptions of true
      surprising and funny stories, such as that with the theif
      "Armandinho", who broke into our car to steel a pair of Nikes;
      the strange landscapes <br>and colonial scenery of
      Diamantina, in the Serra do Espinha�o region; the enourmous,
      gigantic <br>black granite stones in our way along the
      road to Esp�rito Santo; the ecologic paradise beach of
      arrival in hippie town Trancoso, a beach also <br>located
      in Bahia, where a local long-haired doctor suggested
      a strange cocktail of herbs and drugs for my wife's
      recovery from a tonsils infection. <br><br>Come check out
      what's new at Brasil Brasileiro, leave your messages,
      comments and
      excellent. I think Brazil's Joint and Brasil Brasileiro are
      complimentary clubs that have different focuses. With the large
      number of members, this club is naturally an important
      meeting place. Brasil Brasileiro is focused more on long
      travel accounts and postings about Brazilian culture,
      sharing translations of poetry and music lyrichs,
      questions, etc. It's a more a learning place than solely an
      interaction area.
    • Eduardo Rocha
      Message 1401 of 1401 , Apr 30, 2005
        add to msn eduardo@... ok?