Europe in Brazil :-(

  • timomomo
    Message 1 of 1401 , Feb 3, 2001
      It depends on the definition of Europe, where one
      draws the line, but by the generally accepted version
      (Urals, Ural River, Caspian Sea), Europe has two million
      square kilometers on Brazil (Funk&Wagnalls.com). But it
      doesn't have the Amazon, the rain forest, or Iguacu. :-)
    • Eduardo Rocha
      Message 1401 of 1401 , Apr 30, 2005
        add to msn eduardo@... ok?