Re: [brahmoconferenceorg] Re: Is Binayak Sen a Brahmo ?

  • Pradiptamohan Basu
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2011
      To me, what matters most is not whether Binayak Sen is a brahmho (or not) but that Binayak Sen is a great human being.
      I wish him long life - and that not within the confines of the jails but in freedom.  The irony is that those who should be actually behind the bars are ruling the roost in this land.

      Regards -

      Pradipta Basu