wow

  • Alicia
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30 12:50 PM
      Wow, we have another member. it's been so long since we have done
      anything with this club. I have been busy working mostly, but i hope
      we can start doing something with this club. i have no idea what to
      do here, i will have to talk to the one that is the head of this club
      an dget something going. if you guys have any ideas feel free to post
      them!!