Re: Transcript of 5 episodes needed in English please (read more for info)

  • chicasweet0226
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2008
      I noticed you stated you had all episodes of Braceface. I am looking
      for a particular episode and if you can send to me or let me know
      where I can purchase online I would greatly appreciate it.
      It is the one where she is on date and her boobs start to
      get really big and explode.
      I loved that one the best, they were all really good.. Please help
      messenger yahoo is bbgirlie0226

      --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, "mujeghan"
      <mujeghan@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > I have the full series in English except for the following episodes:
      >
      > 318 Act Your Age
      > 319 A Dog's Life
      > 320 The Domino Effect
      > 321 The Father Factor
      > 322 All About Sharon
      >
      > Even though I don't have the 5 episodes which were listed above in
      > English I do have them in Polish. Unfortunately I cannot speak
      Polish