Re: ['Braceface' Alicia Silverstone] Downloadable Episodes from Season 2!

  • Shannon Moore
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22, 2006
      14 candles, dearest Alden and the last episode..my aim is Iam2selfish4you6

      Joey <dagripster@...> wrote: Hey everyone...

      I have all 15 episodes of Season 2 that aired in the US on ABC
      Family (minus "Grey Matters") (so that means 14 episodes) on tape! I
      can get the episodes on my computer. So the following episodes for
      anyone who wants. (Sorry I don't have the unaired Canadian episodes,
      I live in NY) Some episodes are taped from Disney Channel repeats
      and some episodes are taped from ABC Family when they were "new"
      episodes.

      -"The Social Fabric" (From ABC Family)
      -"14 Candles" (From Disney Channel)
      -"Working Girl" (From Disney Channel)
      -"Dear Alden" (From ABC Family)
      -"Mommy Nearest" (From ABC Family)
      -"The Friend Zone" (From ABC Family)
      -"Skin Deep" (From ABC Family-unedited)
      -"Vanity Fur" (From Disney Channel)
      -"The Coolest" (From Disney Channel)
      -"Triangles" (From ABC Family)
      -"Grey Matters" (Unavailable)
      -"Lorenza" (From Disney Channel)
      -"Second Thoughts" (From ABC Family)
      -"Home Alone" (From ABC Family)
      -"Miss Understanding" (From ABC Family")

      Just ask which episode and I'll send it to you (AOL Instant
      Messenger only)

      ---------------------------------

      "Don't want to be an American Idiot"

      ---------------------------------
    • Joey
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 25, 2006
        My AIM s/n is Gripster86...you can browze my files by right clicking
        my s/n on your buddylist...you don't even need to actually IM
        me...just add me on your BL and whatever episodes I have online are
        yours to download Note: not all episodes are online yet...I'm still
        getting episode completed twice a day..so check my files
        constantly..if you don't have AIM I'll try and upload it on a site
        but that's gonna have to wait untill I've got all 14 episodes done.
        For those of you who have AIM...ENJOY!

        --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, browsergirl002