Downloadable Episodes from Season 2!

  • Joey
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2006
      Hey everyone...

      I have all 15 episodes of Season 2 that aired in the US on ABC
      Family (minus "Grey Matters") (so that means 14 episodes) on tape! I
      can get the episodes on my computer. So the following episodes for
      anyone who wants. (Sorry I don't have the unaired Canadian episodes,
      I live in NY) Some episodes are taped from Disney Channel repeats
      and some episodes are taped from ABC Family when they were "new"
      episodes.

      -"The Social Fabric" (From ABC Family)
      -"14 Candles" (From Disney Channel)
      -"Working Girl" (From Disney Channel)
      -"Dear Alden" (From ABC Family)
      -"Mommy Nearest" (From ABC Family)
      -"The Friend Zone" (From ABC Family)
      -"Skin Deep" (From ABC Family-unedited)
      -"Vanity Fur" (From Disney Channel)
      -"The Coolest" (From Disney Channel)
      -"Triangles" (From ABC Family)
      -"Grey Matters" (Unavailable)
      -"Lorenza" (From Disney Channel)
      -"Second Thoughts" (From ABC Family)
      -"Home Alone" (From ABC Family)
      -"Miss Understanding" (From ABC Family")

      Just ask which episode and I'll send it to you (AOL Instant
      Messenger only)
    • ryan gauthier
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 20, 2006
        did they ever have any promo videos like how they made
        the cartoon or anything?:)

        --- Joey <dagripster@...> wrote:

        > Hey everyone...
        >
        > I have all 15 episodes of Season 2 that aired in the
        > US on ABC
        > Family (minus "Grey Matters") (so that means 14
        > episodes) on tape! I
        > can get the episodes on my computer. So the
        > following episodes for
        > anyone who wants. (Sorry I don't have the unaired
        > Canadian episodes,
        > I live in NY) Some episodes are taped from Disney
        > Channel repeats
        > and some episodes are taped from ABC Family when
        > they were "new"
        > episodes.
        >
        > -"The Social Fabric" (From ABC Family)
        > -"14 Candles" (From Disney Channel)
        > -"Working Girl" (From Disney Channel)
        > -"Dear Alden" (From ABC Family)
        > -"Mommy Nearest" (From ABC Family)
        > -"The Friend Zone" (From ABC Family)
        > -"Skin Deep" (From ABC Family-unedited)
        > -"Vanity Fur" (From Disney Channel)
        > -"The Coolest" (From Disney Channel)
        > -"Triangles" (From ABC Family)
        > -"Grey Matters" (Unavailable)
        > -"Lorenza" (From Disney Channel)
        > -"Second Thoughts" (From ABC Family)
        > -"Home Alone" (From ABC Family)
        > -"Miss Understanding" (From ABC Family")
        >
        > Just ask which episode and I'll send it to you (AOL
        > Instant
        > Messenger only)
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Joey s
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 21, 2006
          can you use use yousendit.com instead?

          http://www.yousendit.com

          Joey <dagripster@...> wrote:
[...]

          ---------------------------------

          ---------------------------------
          Celebrate Earth Day everyday! Discover 10 things you can do to help slow climate change. Yahoo! Earth Day
        • Shannon Moore
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 22, 2006
            14 candles, dearest Alden and the last episode..my aim is Iam2selfish4you6

[...]

            "Don't want to be an American Idiot"

            ---------------------------------
          • Joey
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 25, 2006
              My AIM s/n is Gripster86...you can browze my files by right clicking
              my s/n on your buddylist...you don't even need to actually IM
              me...just add me on your BL and whatever episodes I have online are
              yours to download Note: not all episodes are online yet...I'm still
              getting episode completed twice a day..so check my files
              constantly..if you don't have AIM I'll try and upload it on a site
              but that's gonna have to wait untill I've got all 14 episodes done.
              For those of you who have AIM...ENJOY!

              --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, browsergirl002