Uh oh, Braceface has been canned again!

  • turtlerjp
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2005
      Hello everyone,I'm posting this to tell you all that Braceface has
      been taken off the Disney Channel schedule in favor of airing The
      Proud Family in its timeslot. While I'm not as disappointed as I was
      when it was previously canned from ABC Family,I still feel sorry for
      all the Braceface fans out there in America. But there's some good
      news:in November-December,there's going to be a dvd set called
      Braceface:Turning 13.
    • melissa sobczak
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2005
        Hey My mom made a new group called veggie_tweens@yahoogroups.com.
        ( I think ) If you want to join just go to Yahoogroups.com !

        Your Friend,

        Melissa

        Yahoo! for Good
      • vegi_head
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
          FYI, this is the correct URL of your group:

          (What you posted was an email address to post messages to your group.)

          --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, melissa sobczak
          <soccerpixie314@y...> wrote:

          > Hey My mom made a new group called veggie_tweens@yahoogroups.com
          > ( I think ) If you want to join just go to Yahoogroups.com !

          > Braceface video

          Service.

          > Your Friend,
          >
          > Melissa