Re: Hello

  • sun4u1990
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 24, 2005
      I'm a girl
      Yeah, I like braceface (was that your question?)
      I live in Canada, and were I live there is no Dysnay channel, but I
      can wacth it in Teletoon, I seen all the episodes, have you?
    • badger_08757
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 25, 2005
        i can't see all the episodes.i live in the united states,and can only
        see the first two seasons,the alisha silverstine-sharon spitz episodes

        --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, "sun4u1990"
        <sun4u1990@y...> wrote:
        > I'm a girl
        > Yeah, I like braceface (was that your question?)
        > I live in Canada, and were I live there is no Dysnay channel, but I
        > can wacth it in Teletoon, I seen all the episodes, have you?
      • melissa sobczak
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 26, 2005
          No I haven't seen all the episodes....sniff.....

          sun4u1990 <sun4u1990@...> wrote:
          I'm a girl
          Yeah, I like braceface (was that your question?)
          I live in Canada, and were I live there is no Dysnay channel, but I
          can wacth it in Teletoon, I seen all the episodes, have you?

          Your Friend,

          Melissa

          Yahoo! Mail Mobile
        • dagripster
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 6, 2005
            is there a place where you could see all the unaired episodes? Like a
            website or something to download??

            --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, "badger_08757"

            <sun4u1990@y...> wrote:
            > I'm a girl
            > Yeah, I like braceface (was that your question?)
            > I live in Canada, and were I live there is no Dysnay channel, but I
            > can wacth it in Teletoon, I seen all the episodes, have you?
          • turtlerjp
            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 6, 2005
              Me too,I don't know why but I think us American Braceface fans have
              been gypped(or however the heck you say it) with only these Disney
              Channel episodes while Canadians get to have the whole series to
              themselves. How will we know about Sharon's new voice,the new
              character named Griffin,or if that Carmen guy will ever speak again?

              <badger@c...> wrote:
              > i can't see all the episodes.i live in the united states,and can
              only
              > see the first two seasons,the alisha silverstine-sharon spitz
              episodes

              > --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, "sun4u1990"
              > <sun4u1990@y...> wrote:
              > > I'm a girl
              > > Yeah, I like braceface (was that your question?)
              > > I live in Canada, and were I live there is no Dysnay channel,
              but I
              > > can wacth it in Teletoon, I seen all the episodes, have you?
            • nicolewow101
              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 23, 2005
                I know and it makes me mad. I want to veiw all episodes and i want the
                seasons on DVD. Does anynone think that they are ever going to come
                out?