Hello

  • sun4u1990
    Message 1 of 15 , May 28, 2005
      Hi everyone! This is my first post! YAY

      I love Braceface, and I hate that it is over!

      Check this link out
      http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=_braceface_
      It is a Braceface Role Playing Community!
    • turtlerjp
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 10 1:48 PM
        --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, "sun4u1990"
        <sun4u1990@y...> wrote:
        > Hi everyone! This is my first post! YAY
        >
        > I love Braceface, and I hate that it is over!
        >
        > Check this link out
        > http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=_braceface_
        > It is a Braceface Role Playing Community!

        Welcome to the club. And thanx 4 the role play link! I see that
        available characters include Marlo,David,Hannah,and the woefully
        neglected Carmen.
      • Andrew Wilson

          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 11 8:28 AM
            --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, "turtlerjp"
            <turtlerjp@a...> wrote:
            > --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, "sun4u1990"
            > <sun4u1990@y...> wrote:
            > > Hi everyone! This is my first post! YAY
            > >
            > > I love Braceface, and I hate that it is over!
            > >
            > > Check this link out
            > > http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=_braceface_
            > > It is a Braceface Role Playing Community!
            >

            > Welcome to the club. And thanx 4 the role play link! I see that
            > available characters include Marlo,David,Hannah,and the woefully
            > neglected Carmen.

            I know, there are many characters open!!!(there are 4 characters
            taken)!!! I created the community some time ago and not many people
            have joined, so I'm advertising so people will join. My community is
            the only braceface rpg I seen, do you know of any other?
          • Jo Dorris
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 12 6:12 PM

              are u boy?

              <turtlerjp@a...> wrote:
              > --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, "sun4u1990"
              > <sun4u1990@y...> wrote:
              > > Hi everyone! This is my first post! YAY
              > >
              > > I love Braceface, and I hate that it is over!
              > >
              > > Check this link out
              > > http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=_braceface_
              > > It is a Braceface Role Playing Community!
              >

              > Welcome to the club. And thanx 4 the role play link! I see that
              > available characters include Marlo,David,Hannah,and the woefully
              > neglected Carmen.

              I know, there are many characters open!!!(there are 4 characters
              taken)!!! I created the community some time ago and not many people
              have joined, so I'm advertising so people will join. My community is
              the only braceface rpg I seen, do you know of any other?

              Discover Yahoo!

            • Jo Dorris
              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 12 6:13 PM
                are u girl?

                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 12 6:14 PM
                  do u like it

                  sun4u1990 <sun4u1990@...> wrote:
                  Hi everyone! This is my first post! YAY

                  I love Braceface, and I hate that it is over!

                  Check this link out
                  http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=_braceface_
                  It is a Braceface Role Playing Community!

                  http://mail.yahoo.com

                • sun4u1990
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 24 8:03 PM
                    I'm a girl
                    Yeah, I like braceface (was that your question?)
                    I live in Canada, and were I live there is no Dysnay channel, but I
                    can wacth it in Teletoon, I seen all the episodes, have you?
                  • badger_08757
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 25 3:44 PM
                      i can't see all the episodes.i live in the united states,and can only
                      see the first two seasons,the alisha silverstine-sharon spitz episodes

                      <sun4u1990@y...> wrote:
                      > I'm a girl
                      > Yeah, I like braceface (was that your question?)
                      > I live in Canada, and were I live there is no Dysnay channel, but I
                      > can wacth it in Teletoon, I seen all the episodes, have you?
                    • melissa sobczak
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jun 26 6:48 AM
                        No I haven't seen all the episodes....sniff.....

                        sun4u1990 <sun4u1990@...> wrote:
                        I'm a girl
                        Yeah, I like braceface (was that your question?)
                        I live in Canada, and were I live there is no Dysnay channel, but I
                        can wacth it in Teletoon, I seen all the episodes, have you?

                        Your Friend,

                        Melissa

                        Yahoo! Mail Mobile
                      • dagripster
                        Message 11 of 15 , Jul 6, 2005
                          is there a place where you could see all the unaired episodes? Like a
                          website or something to download??

                          --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, "badger_08757"

                          Message 12 of 15 , Jul 6, 2005
                            Me too,I don't know why but I think us American Braceface fans have
                            been gypped(or however the heck you say it) with only these Disney
                            Channel episodes while Canadians get to have the whole series to
                            themselves. How will we know about Sharon's new voice,the new
                            character named Griffin,or if that Carmen guy will ever speak again?

                            <badger@c...> wrote:
                            > i can't see all the episodes.i live in the united states,and can
                            only
                            > see the first two seasons,the alisha silverstine-sharon spitz
                            episodes

                            > --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, "sun4u1990"
                            > <sun4u1990@y...> wrote:
                            > > I'm a girl
                            > > Yeah, I like braceface (was that your question?)
                            > > I live in Canada, and were I live there is no Dysnay channel,
                            but I
                            > > can wacth it in Teletoon, I seen all the episodes, have you?
                          • nicolewow101
                            Message 13 of 15 , Jul 23, 2005
                              I know and it makes me mad. I want to veiw all episodes and i want the
                              seasons on DVD. Does anynone think that they are ever going to come
                              out?