Re: ['Braceface' Alicia Silverstone] Heyaaaaaa ^__^

  • sonicnrosie
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2004
      Well..
      Alden, Brock, Sharon and Maria go to a vacation camp.
      Sharon meets a guy,Alex, and she really thinks he's THE one for her..
      Alden realizes he still has deep feelings for Sharon, so he tries to
      let her know, with flowers, and little things...But she thinks that
      Alex did it all. Alden is almost depressed, and then, he decides to
      be direct and tell everything to Sharon because she didn't
      understand....And guess how it ends :)

      --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, Fidget1234@a...
      wrote:
      > What is the last episode about???
    • Cristina Bech-Jensen
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 12, 2004
        Aww, thats so cute! :) I always had a feeling the show would end like that.

        wrote:
        > What is the last episode about???

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • sonicnrosie
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 14, 2004
          Yeah, I and forgot to say that Sharon doesn't want to be back with
          alden at first, but then, he saves her for drowning and they fall
          back in love..Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!!

          --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, "Cristina Bech-
          Jensen" <cristina@b...> wrote:
          > Aww, thats so cute! :) I always had a feeling the show would end
          like that.

        • Cristina Bech-Jensen
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 24, 2004
            Awwwww of course!! How cute! :)

            Jensen" <cristina@b...> wrote:
            > Aww, thats so cute! :) I always had a feeling the show would end
            like that.

            Yahoo! Groups Links