who's the boyfriend of Sharon Spitz?

  • edelweis132004
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16, 2004
      Hey! Its me Sheena, dats my real name!

      I just want 2 ask if who's the boyfriend of Sharon Spitz, is it Alden?
      or the boy she met in Rome?...plz reply...
    • Miranda Loach
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19, 2004
        hey there,
        her boyfriend for a while was alden, then they broked up and he started to date marlo, then Alden and Sharon got back together

        ~*~I would tell you why I don't smile....but then you just wouldn't understand....~*~

        ---------------------------------
      • Jaclyn Appleby
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 8, 2004

          The boyfriend of sharon spitz was alden but they broke up when sharon was jealous of aldens new friend(who was a girl) and alden dumped her.but then she met that guy in Rome and he came to america and sharon tried to make him look american but things went wrong. thats all i know

          edelweis132004 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          Hey! Its me Sheena,dats my real name...

          I just want 2 ask if who's the boyfriend of Sharon Spitz, is it Alden?
          or the he met in Rome?...Plz Reply,coz im soooo curious about it!

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • sonicnrosie
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004