Is Braceface going to be canceled in the U.S.?

  • sharonandalden
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2004
      I am a HUGE fan of Braceface and since I heard rumors that they'll
      cancel Braceface in the U.S. I've been worrying.Is this true?
    • funltdgirl
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2004
        As far as I've heard, there are no plans to cancel Braceface. If I
        do hear anything, though, I will tell you so that we can make sure
        that it doesn't get cancelled.

        Diane

        --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, "sharonandalden"
        <sharonandalden@y...> wrote:
        > I am a HUGE fan of Braceface and since I heard rumors that they'll
        > cancel Braceface in the U.S. I've been worrying.Is this true?
      • karomapri
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2004
          I got a question you might be able to answer. I have a small
          Braceface guide on my site. It's an Alicia fansite and I was looking
          for information on for which episode she did the voicework. If I
          understand correctly someone replaced her during the period when Miss
          Match was shooting. I hope you have info on which episodes Alicia did
          the voicework for.

          --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, funltdgirl