Re: braceface theme tunes as mp3???+visual

  • philarch@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2004
      hi all

      yeah i do like the partial mov i.e not full intro mov

      and partial Intro mp3which is used for some eps...but i could of
      thought there was a fuller intro for most eps i.e longer

      plus to have it as a visual+sound wound be cool!!

      and the sound at the end of the ep would be even better..

      is there a braceface soundtrack????

      so any bright spacks out there that have done all this or could plus
      more???

      phil

      --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, vegi_head@y...