RE: ['Braceface' Alicia Silverstone] Re: im going crazy

  • Cristina Bech-Jensen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2004
      Cool, i'd love to download some of those, when they're done.
      That's really nice of you to do something like that ;)

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
        Well i only got 2 more done since the 1st. ive had a tight schedule
        lately with finals and school. plus other stuff. I plan on getting 4
        done a week. maybe more. ill keep you all updated. One problem i
        have though is i can only get the audio to record in Mono, not
        sterio. I can fix it, with another program but it would take twice
        as long an episode and a chance of over-lapping audio.