Re: ['Braceface' Alicia Silverstone] Braceface is comin' back!

  • Victoria flores
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2004

      dumontfan17@... wrote:

      Yes, I heard about this. There's a marathon on May 2nd from 2:00 on. And it starts on May 7 Friday-Sunday at 6 PM.

      If u wanna see what episodes will be on during the marathon, go to toonzone.com and click on news and find the article titled "Braceface to Air on Disney Channel Starting 5/2"

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      is'nt it exciting well too bad i'll be missing it

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Victoria flores