Re: ['Braceface' Alicia Silverstone] When did Braceface stop airing on ABC Family?

  • Deborah Allen
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 12 6:33 PM
      Thinks for wrighting bac. Do U miss braceface? email me

      Angie K <angie3829@...> wrote:sadly no...

      vegi_head@... wrote: So then none of these episodes aired on ABC Family?

      For The Birds
      Oh, Grow Up!
      Genesis
      Nina's Nose Job
      Baby Think-About-It
      Ms. Spitz Goes To Warsch And Stone
      When In Rome... (1)
      Pegged
      Aliens
      When In Elkford... (2)
      Up In Smoke

      --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, Angie K
      <angie3829@y...> wrote:
      > I don't know the date but it stopped airing at Miss Understanding .
      > -Angie

      > vegi_head@y... wrote:
      > Does anyone remember when Braceface stopped airing on ABC Family?
      >
      > Also, does anyone know if the episodes below aired on ABC Family?
      > Because it says on http://epguides.com/Braceface/ that they didn't
      > air.
      >
      > 42. 2-16 42 UNAIRED For The Birds
      > 43. 2-17 43 UNAIRED Oh, Grow Up!
      > 44. 2-18 44 UNAIRED Genesis
      > 45. 2-19 45 UNAIRED Nina's Nose Job
      > 46. 2-20 46 UNAIRED Baby Think-About-It
      > 47. 2-21 47 UNAIRED Ms. Spitz Goes To Warsch And
      > Stone
      > 48. 2-22 48 UNAIRED When In Rome... (1)
      > 49. 2-23 49 UNAIRED Pegged
      > 50. 2-24 50 UNAIRED Aliens
      > 51. 2-25 51 UNAIRED When In Elkford... (2)
      > 52. 2-26 52 UNAIRED Up In Smoke

      Service.

      > Get better spam protection with Yahoo! Mail

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Angie K
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 15 8:35 AM
        yeah!!!!!

        Deborah Allen <tackelberry4@...> wrote:
        Thinks for wrighting bac. Do U miss braceface? email me

        Angie K wrote:sadly no...

        wrote:
        > I don't know the date but it stopped airing at Miss Understanding .
        > -Angie

        > vegi_head@y... wrote:
        > Does anyone remember when Braceface stopped airing on ABC Family?
        >
        > Also, does anyone know if the episodes below aired on ABC Family?
        > Because it says on http://epguides.com/Braceface/ that they didn't
        > air.
        >
        > 42. 2-16 42 UNAIRED For The Birds
        > 43. 2-17 43 UNAIRED Oh, Grow Up!
        > 44. 2-18 44 UNAIRED Genesis
        > 45. 2-19 45 UNAIRED Nina's Nose Job
        > 46. 2-20 46 UNAIRED Baby Think-About-It
        > 47. 2-21 47 UNAIRED Ms. Spitz Goes To Warsch And
        > Stone
        > 48. 2-22 48 UNAIRED When In Rome... (1)
        > 49. 2-23 49 UNAIRED Pegged
        > 50. 2-24 50 UNAIRED Aliens
        > 51. 2-25 51 UNAIRED When In Elkford... (2)
        > 52. 2-26 52 UNAIRED Up In Smoke

        Service.

        > Get better spam protection with Yahoo! Mail

        Do you Yahoo!?

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Do you Yahoo!?