Re: ['Braceface' Alicia Silverstone] ABBA & Braceface

  • Angie K
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      lol!! ok!!!

      turtlerjp <turtlerjp@...> wrote:
      You're all lucky that I'm part of this group,cuz I know exactly when
      Braceface was pulled off the schedule. I remember that the date when
      Braceface aired for the final time was May 24th of last year,and I
      was plunged into a state of emotional purgatory for a while after
      that. A week later after the 24th,I went to see Mamma-Mia! on
      Broadway. The time I began watching Braceface is also noticable for
      the time I began to fall in love with the magical music of ABBA,so
      ABBA is a good reminder of Braceface to me(the song "Knowing
      Me,Knowing You" clearly describes the episode "Dear Alden",I could
      even picture the characters singing it). So what I'm trying to say is
      ABBA and Braceface have a strong tie-in for me,that is all.

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • vegi_head@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2004
        Okay, thanks for that info that Braceface stopped airing on ABC
        Family on May 24, 2003. I thought it was in June 2003 that it
        stopped airing.

        --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, "turtlerjp"