Pokemon meets Braceface fan-fiction

  • turtlerjp
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2004
      On february 24th,it will be 2 years since I began to like Braceface.
      So now I want to share a little treat with you:I have made a
      Braceface fan fiction where the gang from Pokemon meet the Braceface
      cast. If you want to see it:
      1.go to www.fanfiction.net
      2.go to the cartoons section on the front page
      3.go to the Braceface section on the cartoons page
      and that's it. One thing though,it's sort of a 3-parter that splits
      up selected parties in the 1st part and brings them together in the
      3rd. Have fun!