['Braceface' Alicia Silverstone] Re:Braceface in Australia

  • karomapri
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 17, 2004
      --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, "Oliver
      Phommavanh" <13076838@s...> wrote:
      > I'm pretty sure she did the voicework for all the Season 2
      episodes. I have
      > the season 2 finale on tape and she still did the voice for that
      episode. I
      > think she stopped doing it in the next season. Can't wait to see
      Miss Match,
      > it sounds pretty interesting.
      >
      > --
      > University of Western Sydney
      > Locked Bag 1797
      > Penrith South DC NSW 1797
      > Phone: +61 2 9852 5222

      Thanks for the info. Let me know when you season an episode from
      season three if it's not Alicia anymore. I want my Braceface guide on
      my site (http://www.allaboutalicia.com/) as accurated as possible.

      Miss Match is coming to Australia on a channel called 7. I'm not sure
      when it starts. I'm not even sure if it hasn't started already.