Re: ['Braceface' Alicia Silverstone] Re:Braceface in Australia

  • Oliver Phommavanh
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 16, 2004
      I'm pretty sure she did the voicework for all the Season 2 episodes. I have
      the season 2 finale on tape and she still did the voice for that episode. I
      think she stopped doing it in the next season. Can't wait to see Miss Match,
      it sounds pretty interesting.

      --
      University of Western Sydney
      Locked Bag 1797
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 17, 2004
        --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, "Oliver
        Phommavanh" <13076838@s...> wrote:
        > I'm pretty sure she did the voicework for all the Season 2
        episodes. I have
        > the season 2 finale on tape and she still did the voice for that
        episode. I
        > think she stopped doing it in the next season. Can't wait to see
        Miss Match,
        > it sounds pretty interesting.
        >
        > --
        > University of Western Sydney
        > Locked Bag 1797
        > Penrith South DC NSW 1797
        > Phone: +61 2 9852 5222

        Thanks for the info. Let me know when you season an episode from
        season three if it's not Alicia anymore. I want my Braceface guide on
        my site (http://www.allaboutalicia.com/) as accurated as possible.

        Miss Match is coming to Australia on a channel called 7. I'm not sure
        when it starts. I'm not even sure if it hasn't started already.