1 U.S. Braceface fan missing out

  • turtlerjp
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2004
      Gee, everyone seems to be talking about episodes that were never seen
      in America. As many of you know, Braceface was canned from ABC Family
      on the 'tragic' day of May 24, the episode shown that day was "Miss
      Understanding". I always wanted to see the episode "Hexed"(is that
      what it's called?). I'm talking of the episode where Sharon joins
      that girl band and where Mangled Metal has to turn themselves as
      girls and call themselves Mangled Petals(I can tell that I'll LOL
      when I see it). Please tell me the whole story, and also tell me if
      Carmen has any lines(ever since "Skipping", Carmen only had silent
      cameos). Please respond! I miss Braceface soooo much....
    • Angie K
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2004
        yah.. i miss braceface!!! i wish they'd put the shows on dvd or something.. i'm gonna look on ebay some time and see if anyone taped the new episodes and is selling them.gahh i wish abc family or another station would pick up brace face!!!!
        :-(
        they have all the episode info on the rest of 2nd season and 3rd season.. i think its the official site but i'm not sure!

        ttyl!

        -Angie

        lerjp@...> wrote:
        Gee, everyone seems to be talking about episodes that were never seen
        in America. As many of you know, Braceface was canned from ABC Family
        on the 'tragic' day of May 24, the episode shown that day was "Miss
        Understanding". I always wanted to see the episode "Hexed"(is that
        what it's called?). I'm talking of the episode where Sharon joins
        that girl band and where Mangled Metal has to turn themselves as
        girls and call themselves Mangled Petals(I can tell that I'll LOL
        when I see it). Please tell me the whole story, and also tell me if
        Carmen has any lines(ever since "Skipping", Carmen only had silent
        cameos). Please respond! I miss Braceface soooo much....

        Do you Yahoo!?