a warm welcome for me please

  • turtlerjp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2004
      Hello, I'm a new member of this group, but I have been a fan of
      Braceface since the 2/24/02 marathon. If anyone wants me to tell all
      the things I like about Braceface, I will. Here we go:
      1. 2 of my favorite episodes are "The Good Life" and "Skipping".
      2. The characters of Braceface are similar to ones on Lizzie
      McGuire.
      3. Carmen has to be one of the most underrated characters on
      the show.
      4. Braceface makes a great crossover topic for a Pokemon fan
      story.
      That's it for now,maybe you can treat me with as much respect as the
      next Braceface fan in this group. Thank you.