Re: Braceface Guide

  • vegi_head@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2004
      I didn't even know about that link for http://www.bracefacetv.com

      I wonder if that's a fairly new site?

      I see that the wallpapers don't work/get bigger when you click on
      them on this page: http://www.bracefacetv.com/downloads.htm

      And on this page http://www.bracefacetv.com/showtimes.asp they list
      show times, but I don't think that Braceface is on ABC Family anymore
      is it? I don't see Braceface on the ABC Family website schedule:
      http://abcfamily.go.com/home.html

      --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, karomapri
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I need some help. I'm trying to make the filmography on my site
      > (www.allaboutalicia.com) as complete as possible. So now I'm gonna
      > try to make somewhat of a Braceface guide. Since I have not been
      able
      > to follow Braceface (we do have it over here in Holland and it's
      also
      > pretty succesful but it's dubbed). My interest in Braceface goes
      only
      > as far as Alicia Silverstone. I found some pretty good episode
      guides
      > on Nelvana.com and bracefacetv.com but if I understand correctly
      > Alicia is been replace by someone else (due to Miss Match). But
      since
      > what episode/season? I can't seem to find that. Anyone who knows
      > anything about it. Also what should I include in this Braceface
      > thing. I was thinking of an episode guide, an awards section,
      > character guide, etc. Any ideas what to include?
    • karomapri
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
        But do you have any idea how many episodes she did the voicework for
        (or any way I can find this out)? I set the guide up and I assumed
        for the time being she did three seasons (which is sixty episodes). I
        also am looking for pictures of all the main characters to put them
        with the character descriptions. You can check my attempt at a guide
        here: .
      • vegi_head@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 12, 2004
          Didn't you see all the pictures in the Groups Photos section?

          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > But do you have any idea how many episodes she did the voicework
          for
          > (or any way I can find this out)? I set the guide up and I assumed
          > for the time being she did three seasons (which is sixty episodes).
          > also am looking for pictures of all the main characters to put them
          > with the character descriptions. You can check my attempt at a
          guide
          > here: .
        • karomapri
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 13, 2004
            Yeah, I did. There are a few pictures I could use. But there's only
            pictures of a few characters and I like to have similar pictures of
            all characters (similar size). I already tried to mail one of those
            nelvana sites but the emails were undeliverable to the addresses on
            the sites.

            --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, vegi_head@y...