im going crazy

  • mily902000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
      please im going crazy anyones know where i can download episodes of
      braceface ?
      please i am a crazy fan
    • laracroftee
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2004
        i dont think anyones tried to find a place to download braceface
        episodes more than me. ive tried kazaa, warez sites, links to
        braceface related websites, and all the search engines; nothing has
        helped.

        please if anyone knows of some place, i must know about it
        because i love this show more than anything else

        --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, "mily902000"
        <mily902000@y...> wrote:
        > please im going crazy anyones know where i can download episodes
        of
        > braceface ?
        > please i am a crazy fan
      • Matt
        Message 3 of 3 , May 11, 2004
          well, ive got a few. I taped them myself from the recent disney
          marathon, but have only edited one (the easy way out) so its without
          the commercails, disnbey promos, and has my credits. I put it on
          Kazaa, but im currently working on the others. I have the entire
          marathon, and the one that ws on saturday (TEWO was on on sunday,
          thats why its on my PC.)

          I have WinTV, so i can record them to my PC, but I only have the
          other episodes on a VHS tape (good qualitity too:D) and it will take
          a while to hook my VCR up to my PC and record them all to my PC,
          then Edit the Commercails ect. I say ill be done by next weekend.

          Plus Ive got finals i need to study for right now. Yeah I admit it.
          Im a 16 year old sophmore that watches a wierd cartoon about a
          teenage girl's life through puberty and F'ed up braces:p Ill post
          here when i get the others done. If anyone knows any free video
          hosting servers please let me know and ill put them up there.